Pages

GOODS SOLD ARE NOT REFUNDABLE

GOODS SOLD ARE NOT REFUNDABLE

Friday, May 20, 2011

Sunday School Church Polymer Clay Projects

My name is Shirly Yong.
I’m simply a mom who wanted to give back to the church.  I love children and to any church requiring a Sunday School teacher, I would volunteer. Brighten the Sunday School Curriculum by adding our children's polymer clay activities.
Children learn in so many different ways, each lesson take a multisensory approach.
-activities and role playing that help children relate the lesson to their own lives.
-Unique, fun, and simple new polymer clay ideas.
Students will have so much fun experiencing the lessons through these activities that they won’t even realize they’re learning.
As children get older it is important for a Church to have special activities for them. Learning is part of the experience of childhood and keeping their minds engaged is vital. Give an activities  for them to enjoy.

I’m here whenever you need me via e-mail in case you have any problems or questions! Will be continued..