Pages

GOODS SOLD ARE NOT REFUNDABLE

GOODS SOLD ARE NOT REFUNDABLE

Sunday, December 26, 2010

1st Anniversary claystationyong.blogspot.com/ Announcement

I am wishing everyone happy holidays, best wishes and a wonderful creative new year! 9 comments have been posted in the 1st Anniversary post. Thank you each and every one of you for taking a moment of your time and filling it out. Each winner is asked to contact me through my email claystation.yong@gmail.com and tell me what is his/her chosen figurine no. and give me his/her personal address for me to send the gift by post.
(Thank you for celebrating with me, and wishing you all the best :-)



Winners of the 1st Anniversary
1.Mª Reyes
2.Creative
And this blog which was just started on 14 November 2010, almost 1 month plus ago,  to everybody it is very strange and fresh, I hope that in the future I can do better.Thanks everybody for your support and encouragement. The start of a new year is always exciting and I am looking forward to 2011.